We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- Reason why you would like to book an appointment with us (summary of concerns)
- Prior treatment (if any) including medication or therapy for your mental health condition
- Your mental health condition e.g. severity, risk of harm to self and others, schizophrenia, borderline personality disorder, bipolar, eating related disorder, schizophrenia or psychosis related presentations
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Assess your request for appointment, make contact with you to discuss your referral and book an appointment
- If you do book an appointment, information you provided in the new patient inquiry form will be used to inform your assessment and/or treatment
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter contact details such as a phone number or email address, we’ll be unable to contact you to respond to your inquiry or referral.
We keep your information safe by storing it in an encrypted file and not sharing this with third party services .
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.
If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at Missy@empowerment-psychology.com, or 80 college hill, Freemans Bay, Auckland.